Vertical acquisition and measurement
Vertical area coverage closes the gap to terrestrial coverage, where it has its limits. Whether for the completion of 3D building management, in quarries or for condition analyses of mountainsides, motorway retaining walls and dams: The detailed representation of the situation by means of a facade scan opens up new possibilities for the evaluation and analysis of risks.
Accurate data from a safe distance
- Detailed area recording and surveying of mountain slopes to assess necessary measures
- Holistic representation (also in 3D) of buildings in the context of building management
- Photogrammetric surveying of quarry and extraction area without interrupting quarry operations
- Survey and assessment of the condition of dams
- Surveying and assessment of retaining walls to detect changes